An updated CV, also called Resume, is the first step in the application process. Looking for resume tips? Welcome to Media Job’s CV Tips. Here comes Tips List, which we update continuously.
1. Consider the job you are seeking. A good resume is tailored to the specific job and company you are looking for.
2. List your name, address, phone number and e-mail on the top of the page.
3. Use proactive words that are developed, planned and organized.
4. Staff Letter? A staff letter gives you the opportunity to further tailor your comments to the demands of the role work.
5. Consider the cover letter and resume are not equal. Your must provide a description of the scope of what your experience, education and other skills such as language, programming, projects that you drove so on. In contrast, personal letter should give the employer an idea of who you are, for example, how you handled situations in your life or events that you think can enhance the understanding of your skills.
6. Staffing and recruitment agencies – do not put all your energy on them.